infos and general booking conditions
PRICE LIST 2013
Click to download.
Pdf 1,60 Mb
Price in Euro per night, Vat included, tourist tax not included.
Further to the enactment of legislative decree 201/2011, cash payments, even if divided into tranches, for amounts of money equal to or greater then 1.000,00 Euro will no longer be allowed in Italy. The above payments shall exclusively be effected by credit card, ATM card or bank Transfer.
we would like to inform you that from this year the tourist tax will be reinserted in our territory. The tourist taxi s a compulsory levy for non-resident people that stay in accomodating structures in the municipality of Caorle (legislative decree n.23 del 14 March 2011)
This tax must be paid to the Holiday Centre & Golf Pra’ delle Torri that will provide to pay it to the municipality.
The tourist tax is already in use in all Europe and in many italian art cities and vacation destinations. This contribution will guarantee the improvement of the touristic offer of the area. Important servicies can be implemented like the events calendar, the transportation, the beach servicies and the security.
• DIRECT: For the guests that booked directly their stay with the Holiday Centre &Golf Pra’ delle Torri, payment is due at the Cash office in addition to the payment of the outstanding balance.
• TOUR OPERATORS: for the guests that booked through agencies (check the agencies list), the payment must be made upon arrival at the check-in in the Reception.
• Holiday Centre Pra’ delle torri:
Daily charges for person: adults 0,50 €/day – children until the age of 12 not turned yet, 0,00€/day
• Hotel Ausonia:
Daily charges for person: adults 0,60€/day – children until the age of 12 not turded yet, 0,00€/day
(Pdf 0,46 Mb.)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1) Booking becomes binding as soon as you have paid a deposit (whose amount depends on the duration of the stay) and once we have sent you our letter of confirmation.
2) In case of earlier departure or later arrival, our Guests are required to inform us about it as soon as possible. For unexpected delays of more than 24 hours, the booking office will cancel the booking.
3) The management reserves, at its discretion, to allocate the accommodation. The pitch or the accommodation number, which has previously been confirmed, could be changed.
4) Before entering the Village, every Guest has to check in at the main reception, previous exhibition of the booking confim and a valid document for each member of his group. Check-in and check out procedures for the Guests of the Hotel and Aparthotels are exclusively performed by the hotel reception; these Customers are immediately allowed to enter the Village by car, previous exhibition of the booking confirm at the main gate. Upon registration, every Guest will be asked to wear a color fabric bracelet, made from non-toxic and hypo-allergenic material. This bracelet enables a quick and easy access to the Holiday Centre and its facilities; the access to The Village is denied, for safety reasons, to all those who do not wear it.
5) The main reception is open 24 hours a day. You can check in from 7 am until 11 pm. After 11 pm, the camping guests are allowed to spend the night in the parking place outside the Holiday Centre, while the Village guests are any hour allowed to reach their accommodation, previous exhibition of valid documents and booking confirm.
6) The balance of your stay in the accommodation, which has been previously confirmed by deposit and letter of confirmation, is due within 3 days from the date of arrival. For all those who have not paid the deposit, the entire amount of the stay is due on arrival. The payment of the guests who have spent their stay in the camping, is instead due one day before departure.
7) Minors are allowed to enter the Village only if they are accompanied by an adult which is legally responsible of his conduct.
8) The access to the Village of daily visitors is subject to exhibition of a valid document (identity card, passport or driving licence) and payment of the fee (see price list). Daily visitors are not allowed to enter by car or motorcycle.
9) All the guests are required to leave the Village by noon, otherwise they are subject to payment of the daily visitors’fee .
POOLS: The swimming pools will be covered and heated until around mid-May and are available for all our guests at predetermined times. The aquatic park is scheduled to open on 15/20 of May and will close around mid-September, weather permitting.
ANIMALS: Dogs or other animals are not allowed in the Holiday Centre, with the exception of cases foreseen by the laws in force, for which the Village staff requires exhibition of valid medical certificate.
AIR CONDITIONING: The air conditioning system in Bungalow, Bungalow 1 row, and Maxicaravan will be activated against payment of the whole service and it is valid from the activation day until the end of your stay. The deactivation or an eventual refund concerning the unutilised days will not be taken into consideration.