ART. 12 • Traffic circulation within the Pra’ delle Torri Holiday Centre is regulated by the usual rules of the road. Specifically:
– children under the age of 14 are not permitted to use bicycles, skates, roller blades, scooters, hoverboards, rickshaws, electric scooters, or segways after 7.00 pm without adult supervision;
– road users must respect speed limits, direction of traffic, rights of way, designated areas, horizontal and vertical signs;
– wheeled vehicles of any kind may not be used on pavements or pedestrian areas;
– in addition to the roadway, there are several cycle paths which are however prohibited for scooters and motorcycles;
– furthermore, no vehicles of any kind may obstruct the movement of pedestrians or other vehicles, either on the sidewalk or on the roadway.
– the speed limit for cars, other accommodation vehicles and vans is 10 km/h;
– the speed limit for all other wheeled vehicles is 6 km/h;
– the use of electric cycles (bicycles, rickshaws, scooters, segways, hoverboards, skateboards, electric scooters) is permitted for persons over 14 years of age and with the use of a helmet for minors. Use by persons under the age of 14 years is only permitted under the strict supervision of an adult;
– we recommend that you avoid travelling by car or motorcycle within the Holiday Centre and leave these vehicles in the parking area/pitch assigned at check-in;
– for safety reasons, we recommend that you leave all roads and lanes free and passable, day and night;
– vehicle lights must be switched on outside daylight hours.