Kliknij tutaj, aby przeczytać i pobrać regulamin w formacie pdf
Ostatnia aktualizacja 03.2023
Art. 1 – CHECK-IN
1.1 - REGISTRATION
- For public security reasons, all members of the family unit, regardless of age, must present a valid identity document (Passport, ID card) to the operator when checking in. In the event that the document in its original form is missing, according to the applicable statutory provisions, the operator will not be allowed to check in the Guest without the document.
- The registration of vehicle number plates is required, more details in section 6 – vehicular traffic.
- The registration of all group members is mandatory and it is strictly forbidden to introduce unregistered persons into the Holiday Centre.
1.2 - MINORS
- Adults are responsible for the behaviour of their children, whose vivacity, education and needs must not be at the expense of the peace, safety and hygiene of the other guests. Furthermore, children must always be accompanied by an adult to the toilets and must be supervised when swimming in the sea and in the pool and when using the leisure facilities.
- Minors under the age of 18 are only allowed to stay at our Holiday Centre in the presence of their parents or of an adult who assumes all responsibility and custody through a written declaration by the parents with attached valid identity documents to be handed in at check-in upon arrival.
- The occupation of a camping pitch or an accommodation unit exclusively by minors is not permitted.
- The Guest undertakes to compensate also third parties for any damage caused by minors.
1.3 - WRISTBAND AND CYCLE-PEDESTRIAN ACCESSES
Registered persons are required to wear an identification wristband fitted with an Rfid chip, which is personal, non-transferable and to be returned upon departure, through which they will be able to open all entrances and exits to the Holiday Centre, installed to ensure the safety of our guests. It is mandatory to wear the wristband for the whole length of the stay. The recorded information (access times, presence or absence of the guest in the accommodation facility) will solely be used for organisational and security purposes. These data will be processed by internal employees, released only to authorized persons, will not be distributed and will be simultaneously deleted at the end of the stay. To exercise its own rights, the interested party can contact the following address: email@example.com. The interested party also has the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority, Garante per la protezione dei dati personali (www.garanteprivacy.it).
1.4 - ANIMALS
Dogs of any breed or size are not permitted, with the only exception of those case laws listed in the Clause articolo unico della Legge N. 37 del 12.02.1974 and della Legge N. 376 del 25.08.1988 concerning the topic accompanying dogs for blind persons. Other animals are permitted prior agreement by the Management: in these circumstances it is not allowed to take any animal outside the own accommodation unit or camping pitch, the owner undertakes to compensate also third parties for any damage caused by the animal.
1.5 - NON-AUTHORISED ACCESSES
The access to and presence in the Holiday Centre of unauthorized people entails:
- the breach of the Public Safety Rules;
- the breach of art. 614 C.P. (trespassing);
- the breach of art. 633 C.P. (invasion of grounds and premises);
- the breach of art. 624 C.P. (theft of services);
- offence of contractual fraud.
Our staff (recognizable by the uniform) constantly monitors to ensure that all guests are wearing the identification bracelet and is authorised to stop and verify the identity of any of those who do not wear it and in case of a person not properly registered to act as follows:
- anyone found inside the Holiday Centre without registration or without a valid daily entry permit, must pay as a penalty, an amount equal to € 25,00 plus the daily visitor rate (over 3 hours) in force during the period, he/she will be reported to the authorities and will be removed from the Holiday Centre with a prohibition for future stays at the accommodation facility.
- In the event of the introduction of unregistered or clandestine persons, the Guest is required to pay, as a penalty, an amount equal to € 25,00 plus the stay rate for the period (Camping, Hotel and Aparthotel: daily rate of the person ; Village: daily rate per added person) for each person since the day of arrival of the group, without prejudice to the unquestionable right of the Management of the Holiday Centre to immediately terminate the contract with instant expulsion of the Guest and its family unit.
Art. 2 – DETAILS OF THE STAY
2.1 - MINIMUM STAY
The minimum stay and the arrival day change depending on the seasonality and the type of accommodation chosen.
- Camping: 2 nights without reservation, 7 nights with reservation. 2 consecutive nights for people.
- Village: 4 consecutive nights during period A. During periods B, C and D 7 consecutive nights. 2 consecutive nights for additional people.
- Hotel and Aparthotel: 2 consecutive nights. An extra charge applies for stays of 1 night.
For further details, prices and conditions please refer to the web price list.
2.2 - ALLOWED NUMBER OF PEOPLE
- Camping: on each camping pitch a maximum of 6 people is allowed, including children. Extra people in addition to the 6th person, only if permitted by the Management, will involve the payment of a surcharge corresponding to a pineta pitch without electricity based on the seasonal period of the pricelist. In specific periods: in the case of single guests or guests with children up to 36 months a surcharge will apply.
- Village: the maximum number allowed per accommodation unit varies according to the type of accommodation./li>
- Hotel: maximum 2 people + 1 on the extra bed. In the case of single guests or guests with children up to 24 months a surcharge will apply.
- Aparthotel: maximum 4 people, including children. From the 5th person, only if permitted by the Management, will be applied the rate of the Comfort Room according to the age. Moreover, a minimum number of people that varies according to seasonality is determined.
- In all rooms it is not permitted to exceed the maximum amount of people allowed for overnight stay, including children.
For further details, prices and conditions please refer to the web price list.
2.3 - ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
- Camping: the pitch will be available from 3:00 p.m. on the arrival day and must be left within 12:00 (noon) on the departure day.
- Village: the accommodation units will be available from 6:00 p.m. on arrival day and must be left within 10:00 a.m. on departure day.
- Hotel and Aparthotel: the Rooms and Aparthotel will be available from 4:00 p.m. on the arrival day and must be left within 10:00 a.m. on the departure day.
- Where departure from the pitch or accommodation occurs after the designated daily deadline, the Guest is also liable to pay for the night following the day of departure. In any case the authorisation by the Management is required for any delayed departure.
- Upon departure, all Guests must leave the Holiday Centre by 12:00 noon, otherwise an extra payment of the camping person rate will be required for each person according to the age. In any case, vehicles must be parked outside the Holiday Centre by the scheduled departure time.
- Any delays on arrival day not communicated within the next 24 hours – considered from 12:00 (noon) on the day of arrival until 12:00 (noon) on the following day – will entail the cancellation of the booking and the full amount paid as a deposit will be withheld.
2.4 - VILLAGE: DEPOSIT AND CLEANING
- For the accommodation units, when collecting the keys upon arrival, a deposit will be required for each accommodation booked. Part or the entire amount of the deposit may be deducted or withheld if one or more conditions relating to cleaning and furnishing of the accommodation are not met in accordance with the rules given upon arrival together with the key.
- Within 24 hours after the arrival day, the Guest is required to check whether the equipment in the accommodation complies to the one stated in the inventory received. Any shortages must be reported to the Information Office no later than 24 hours after arrival.
- A final cleaning fee is also charged for the accommodation units. The Guest upon departure is asked to dispose of rubbish, leave the rooms and furniture tidy, dishes washed and cooktop tidy, refrigerator empty, clean, and defrosted, microwave clean, collect bed linen (and towels if present) so that they are left ready for collection. If the accommodation is not left in the same condition in which it was received, an additional amount will be deducted from the deposit.
2.5 - CAMPING
- One of the following options can be installed on each camping pitch: 1 caravan + 1 vehicle; 1 camper van + 1 vehicle; 1 tent + 1 vehicle. Vehicle means car or motorcycle.
- The installation of a small additional tent (canadian, igloo, etc.) is permitted.
- In the Pineta area the rate of the Pineta pitch will be charged in the invoice for each tent pitched.
- All equipment, including vehicles, must be neatly stored within the perimeter of the pitch. It is strictly forbidden to park any vehicle on transit roads and to occupy even temporarily other pitches, even if vacant, under penalty of being charged for the pitch occupied.
- Mobile accommodation vehicles can be equipped with supplementary coverings as long as they are exclusively placed on the vehicle’s roof and do not extend beyond the shape of the vehicle.
- The toilet buildings in the campsite area are opened according to occupancy and seasonality.
Art. 3 – PAYMENT AND CHECKOUT
3.1 - PAYMENT
- Balance of the holiday bill: the payment of the stay must be made within 3 days after the arrival day, with exception of camping pitches in non-bookable areas, for those the payment must be made within the day before the departure day.
- All offers are non-cumulative.
- The Municipality of Caorle, by resolution No. 39 of February 22nd, 2013, introduced the tourist tax, a compulsory tax payable by non-residents, which must be paid by Guests before departure.
- Cash payment limit: maximum € 4.999,99. Legge Italiana di Bilancio 2023 – art. 1, comma 384 della Legge 29 dicembre 2022 n. 197. Updated on: 01/2023.
- In the event of non-payment of agreed amount and, in any case due, the Guest authorises the Holiday Centre to issue a sight draft at his/her expense. Deferred payments produce default interest for late payment pursuant to Clause dell’art. 5 del decreto legislativo n. 231/2002, come modificato dalla lettera e) del comma 1 dell’art. 1 del decreto legislativo n. 192/2012. The Guest acknowledges the right of the Holiday Centre to retain his/her property until its claim is satisfied, acknowledging also the applicability of the provisions of Clause art. 2756 C.C., 3° comma.
3.2 - DEPARTURE
- On departure, Guests must leave the camping pitch, accommodation unit or room clean and perfectly tidy.
- Any delayed departure or the non-staying-overnight of a group member at the Holiday Centre must be reported and paid by 12:00 (noon) on the same day at our cash office. Hotel and Aparthotel Guests must report to the hotel reception desk. Every re-entry with overnight stay is subject to a new check-in.
- Every early departure or late arrival must be reported, moreover, for stays with booking the payment of the entire booked period is required. For any late arrivals on a camping pitch, the uninhabited pitch rate will be charged.
- For the accommodation units: on the day of departure, the Guest is required to leave the accommodation and its car park by 10:00 am at the latest. The stay in the Holiday Centre is possible until 12:00 (noon). On the departure day, after handing in the key at the information office (or at the exit desk in the case of night-time departures), the staff in charge will check the accommodation and inform the information office of the outcome.
Art. 4 – EXTERNAL DAILY VISITORS
- External daily visitors are all external visitors entering during day-time without staying overnight.
- Access requires a valid identity document of an adult and the compilation of a liability declaration form. Minors must always be accompanied by an adult.
- The access to daily visitors is subject to payment, the stay of daily visitors inside the Holiday Centre is permitted from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Last entrance allowed is at 9:30 p.m. Those leaving after 10:30 p.m. will be liable to pay a further day’s price.
- In certain seasonality external daily visitors can enter only if they are visiting guests of the Holiday Centre. For them it is necessary that the Guest fills in the appropriate form available at the Main Reception. Each pitch or accommodation unit is allowed to receive a maximum of 5 visitors per day, please remember the importance of respecting the peace and quiet of the neighbours, in the event of noise or excessive disturbance Guests will be asked not to stay with visitors on the pitch/accommodation unit.
- Included services and facilities:
– Daily entry ticket: waterpark and Slide Park, free sport facilities and Activity Park;
– 3-hours entry ticket: waterpark, Slide Park and Activity Park;
– 3-evening-hours entry ticket: no service and facilities included.
- The amount paid for entry as a visitor is non-refundable and cannot be converted for an overnight stay. The minimum stay per person for an overnight stay is 2 consecutive nights.
- Activities and services may not be guaranteed for the whole opening time due to weather conditions and anyway according to availability. The ticket is not refundable in case of early departure or for any other reasons.
- External daily visitors are not allowed to enter neither by car nor by other means of transport.
Art. 5 – BOOKINGS
5.1 - BOOKING POLICY
- The booking acquires binding value only after the receipt of the deposit and the subsequent sending of the written confirm.
- The deposit required to confirm the booking amounts to 30% of the total amount of the booked stay.
- In the event of shortening of the number of nights (3 or more nights) or shifting (more than 6 nights) of the confirmed booking period as indicated on the original booking confirmation, a modification fee will apply. Each modification must be communicated within 7 days before the arrival date, otherwise the payment required is for the entire originally booked period. Please refer to the current price list for more details.
5.2 - CANCELLATION POLICY
- A fixed charge for the cancellation of the booking is established, as well as certain deadlines within which the amount initially paid as a deposit can be fully refunded, partially or totally withheld.
- The cancellation requests must be sent in writing exclusively from the booking holder or, in case of impossibility of the booking owner, by a duly authorized person.
- It is allowed to transfer the booking to third parties. In case of impossibility to use the booked stay, the normal cancellation policy will be applied.
For further details on cancellation policy, please refer to the website, section pricelist.
5.3 - ACCOMMODATION NUMBER
- The number of the accommodation unit/pitch can only be chosen during the pre-booking phase. For all later made bookings only the category and period of stay will be guaranteed. In this latter case, the number of the accommodation unit/pitch will therefore be communicated only during check-in on the day of arrival.
For Hotel rooms, Aparthotel and Easy Village, the number is never guaranteed at the time of booking but will only be communicated upon arrival.
- The Management reserves the right to assign the housing unit at its discretion. The number of the accommodation or pitch, even if confirmed, may be subject to change.
- For arrivals at the campsite without a reservation, the pitch can be chosen by the Guest, according to the Staff’s instructions. Pitch changes are not carried out except for important reasons in the Management’s judgement.
Art. 6 – VEHICULAR TRAFFIC
6.1 - MOTOR VEHICLES
Entry of motor vehicles is only permitted if the vehicle has been registered. The Guest must make sure that all the registered information is correct, point out to the Management any mistakes and give advantage notice of any variations, such as the change of pitch, the arrival or departure of people. The Management is authorized to forbid the entrance into or to remove vehicles inside the Holiday Centre that are not regularly registered, charging the Guest of all the expenses which may be encountered in case of forced removal.
Vehicle access is allowed through the ANPR control systems by reading number plates. The recorded information (access times, presence or absence of the vehicle in the accommodation facility) will solely be used for organizational and security purposes. These data will be processed by internal employees, released only to authorized persons, will not be distributed and will be simultaneously deleted at the end of the stay. To exercise its own rights, the interested party can contact the following: firstname.lastname@example.org. The interested party also has the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority, Garante per la protezione dei dati personali (www.garanteprivacy.it).
6.2 - ROAD TRAFFIC
The road traffic inside the Holiday Centre Pra’ delle Torri is disciplined by the usual traffic laws, in particular:
- it is prohibited for minors under 14 years of age to use bicycles, skates, skateboards, scooters, hoverboards, rickshaws, mopeds and segways after 7:00 p.m. if not under the supervision of an adult;
- it is mandatory to respect limits, traffic directions, the rights of way, designated areas, road markings and traffic signs;
- all wheeled means of transport can not circulate neither on footpaths nor on pedestrian zones;
- in addition to the carriageway there are several bicycle lanes forbidden to scooters and motorbikes;
- all means of transport must also not be in the way of pedestrians or other vehicles, neither on the footpath nor on the carriageway, and must be parked in their own pitch or in their own numbered parking space for the village, the hotel and the aparthotel. The additional car or motorbike must be exclusively parked in the internal car park next to Fantasy World;
- the speed limit for cars, motorbikes, mobile accommodation vehicles and vans is 10 km/h;
- the speed limit for all other wheeled vehicles when not circulating inside the designated lanes is 6 km/h;
- the use of electric cycles (bicycles, rickshaws, scooters, segways, hoverboards, skateboards, electric mopeds) is permitted to people over 14 years of age and with the use of a helmet when minors, under the age of 14 years is only permitted under the strict supervision of an adult;
- we do suggest to avoid travelling by car or motorcycle within the Holiday Centre and leave these vehicles in the parking area/pitch assigned at check-in;
- for safety reasons, we do recommend to leave all roads and lanes free and accessible, both during day and night;
- it is mandatory to switch on vehicle lights during the evening hours.
Art. 7 – QUIET TIME
Behaviours, activities, games and the use of equipment that cause disturbance to the Guests of the Holiday Centre must be avoided at any time.
In particular during the quiet time (11:00 p.m.-7:00 a.m./ 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m.) the following are not permitted:
- the exit and the circulation of any motor vehicles (only in the campsite area);
- the use of sports and leisure facilities and equipment;
- the installation and dismantling of tents and camping equipment.
Guests returning to the campsite area after 11:00 p.m. are obliged to leave their cars and/or motor vehicle in the designated parking areas outside the campsite area.
Art. 8 – WATERPARK AND WATERSLIDES
- The use of the swimming pools is free of charge and strictly restricted to customers of the Holiday Centre.
- The Water Park and the Slide Park have their own regulations that can be consulted at each access point. In particular, it is highlighted that children under 120 cm of height are not allowed to use the slides in the Slide Park.
- The water of Slide Park, Olympic and Semi-Olympic Pools and Pirate Island will be heated if the ambient temperature requires it.
- In the Olympic Pool, swimming lanes are reserved for free swimming and swimming lessons only. In the presence of sporting activities, the lanes may be reserved for the exclusive use (subject to charge and granted only by prior reservation) of sporting groups at certain times to be consulted on site.
- Some of the lanes of the Olympic Pool and the fully equipped fitness centre are for the exclusive use of sportsmen and women among our Guests who want to train during their holiday; they are open in the low season from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and in the middle and high season from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. .
- Pool opening and closing times may vary at the discretion of the Management and in the event of adverse weather conditions.
Art. 9 – SEA AND BEACH
- It is recommended to respect the rules of behaviour on the beach, as set out in the Port Captaincy regulations, displayed on several points along the beach. Consequently, take note of the bans on bathing in rough seas, during storms, at night, going offshore beyond the permitted safety limit and on swimming in the exit corridors of sailing and windsurfing boats, and however, when red flags are hoisted.
- The beach has its own regulations that can be consulted at each access point.
Art. 10 – BEACH UMBRELLAS AND SUN LOUNGERS
- The beach umbrella and sun loungers service by the pools and at the beach is free of charge during the low season and upon payment during the middle and high season. The dates are listed in the price list and indicated on the website.
- One place includes 1 beach umbrella and 2 sun loungers on the beach or by the pool.
- When sun loungers, deckchairs and beach umbrellas are subject to charge, the beach umbrellas service at the beach is included for those staying in Bungalow Special, Bungalow Superior 1st row, Bungalow Silver, Bungalow Gold, Home Suite and Aparthotel and consists in 1 beach umbrella + 1 sun lounger + 1 deckchair; for those staying in Bungalow Central and Hotel it is included and consists in 1 beach umbrella + 2 sun loungers.
When sun loungers, deckchairs and beach umbrellas are subject to charge, the beach umbrellas service by the pool is included for those staying in Bungalow Silver 1st row, Bungalow Gold 1st row and Apartment Comfort 1st row and consists in 1 beach umbrella + 1 sunbed + 1 sunchair by the Laguna Water Park.
- Beach umbrella service at the beach or by the pool when included in the stay is valid until the day before the departure day.
- The service may not be guaranteed for the entire opening hours due to weather conditions and anyway to the availability of seats. The ticket is not refundable in case of early exit or for any further reason.
Art. 11 – SPORT FACILITIES AND PLAYGROUNDS
- In each area a specific regulation is displayed with safety information and operating instructions.
- It is forbidden to misuse the equipment for uses for which it is not designated.
- The use of sports facilities and playgrounds is at one’s own risk and peril.
- Parents are advised to keep their children supervised.
Art. 12 – RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
The respect for Nature is a theme that the Holiday Centre Pra’ delle Torri holds dear. Our best allies in safeguarding the environment are our guests, whom we therefore ask to help us respect the environment with these simple gestures and recommendations:
- Do not waste water, it is a precious resource to be used in moderation;
- Switch off electrical devices when not needed;
- Dispose of cigarette butts, papers, chewing gum and other waste in the litter bins provided;
- Use designated areas for waste sorting and proper disposal of rubbish;
- Prefer healthy walking or cycling to travelling by car, use public transport to reach nearby towns and cities;
- Do not pour liquids into the ground but into the appropriate drains to facilitate their purification;
- It is forbidden to damage vegetation by cutting branches or digging holes in the camping pitch;
- Use the camper service or the several chemical toilets located in the toilet buildings of the camping area for the discharge of black and grey water;
- Wash the car or other vehicles in the car washing area next to the entrance to the Holiday Centre;
- Wash up and do the laundry in the designated sinks provided in each of the toilet buildings.
Art. 13 – MEDICAL SERVICE
During the low season, the medical practice will operate at set times. From June to the beginning of September, a doctor is always present in the village, ready to intervene 24 hours a day for any eventuality. Service upon payment.
In the event of an emergency, the first thing to do is to raise the alarm by calling the number (+39) 0421 16 31 322 . Should the Guest proceed to call the external medical services, the Guest is requested to inform the Holiday Centre staff as soon as possible to ensure the best possible management of the emergency.
It is also always possible to rely on the emergency departments of Caorle (7 Km), San Dona’ di Piave (25 Km) and Portogruaro (29 Km). Any infectious or contagious disease must be reported immediately to the Management or to the doctor of the Holiday Centre. At the discretion of the Doctor on duty at the Holiday Centre, the Management is entitled to decide on the acceptance or removal of the Guest and his/her family unit.
Art. 14 – SECURITY SERVICE
A security service is operated within the Holiday Centre by recognisable personnel. These personnel will ensure compliance with the regulations contained in this document. The Guest undertakes to favour these surveillance and control activities, by making himself available at all times to the security personnel providing, when asked, his personal details and authorising access to vehicles or accommodation.
Art. 15 – PREVENTION AND SAFETY
Don’t put yourself in danger, in the event of an emergency, the first thing to do is to raise the alarm by calling the number (+39) 0421 16 31 322 .
Should the Guest proceed to call the external medical services, the Guest is requested to inform the Holiday Centre staff as soon as possible to ensure the best possible management of the emergency.
- It is worthwhile to read the “Fire prevention security measures guide” and the “Emergency Plan” displayed at several points in the Holiday Centre and available in the download section of our website www.pradelletorri.it . It will be possible to pinpoint the location of SOS columns for emergency call, fire extinguishers closest to your accommodation, emergency exits, meeting points and the first aid point. Within the Holiday Centre there are trained personnel ready to intervene in any emergency with the help of means, equipment and life-saving devices.
- Inside the Holiday Centre IT IS FORBIDDEN:
– To light fires (except for cooking appliances) inside the accommodation units or outside when close to plants or flammable material;
– To use grills/barbecues fired by wood and/or charcoal in the proximity of accommodation units, plants or flammable material; they must not cause nuisance or danger;
– To park cars close to accommodation units in such a way as to interdict the passage of people between the same units;
– To carry out decanting operations of portable LPG containers, or from them to tanks of LPG-fuelled vehicles;
– To put up or make fences, to tie or anchor anything to plants, to pull ropes at eye level and to install anything else that could constitute a potential danger and be an obstacle to free passage;
– To overload the electrical system and the individual sockets;
– To use heaters, electric cookers, water kettles, etc., i.e. electrical equipment with heavy loads. Electricity supply in the camping pitches is limited, CEE-compliant installations.
- It is required that:
– All cooking appliances and devices (grills/stoves) must be kept at a suitable distance from the tents and tent covers and must not cause nuisance or danger;
– Areas between the tents are kept clean, tidy and not used as storage areas for combustible or flammable material;
– Only 1 portable LPG container (max. 5 Kg) is permitted for each camping crew, which must be installed in a vertical position above ground, with the valve at the top, protected from accidental impacts and sunlight, with an easily accessible shut-off valve;
– The connection between the portable LPG containers, the pressure reducer and the user appliance must be made using appropriate piping in accordance with the current standards;
– Any kind of flame must always be supervised.
Art. 16 – PHOTO-VIDEO SHOOTING
- The use (by the Guest) of any kind of drones is prohibited in any area of the Holiday Centre.
- For information and advertising purposes of the Holiday Centre, the guest explicitly authorizes free use of photographs or videos in which appear, in addition to the underwriting contractor party, his/her guests and family members, included children and minors of 18 years of age over whom they exercise parental authority, and expressly waive any claim for compensation or indemnification. The photo-video shooting personnel can be recognized by a specific uniform.
- In the event that the Guest does not wish to be filmed, he/she must promptly report this to the operating personnel.
Art. 17 – DAMAGES, THIRD PARTY LIABILITY, LOST ITEMS AND THEFT
- The Management is not liable for losses, deterioration and theft suffered within the Holiday Centre.
- Any items found within the Holiday Centre must be handed over to the Information Office for the fulfilment of legal requirements.
- With the exception of insurance cover for third-party liability risks, a copy of whose insurance policy is stored at the offices of the Holiday Centre, the Management is not liable for damages that may result from: thunderstorms, hailstorms and any other natural event, fortuitous events, fire, theft, etc. In the event of a claim, the self-insured Guest undertakes not to assign his rights and claims to his own insurance company or third parties against the Holiday Centre.
Art. 18 – RECCOMENDATIONS
It is necessary to take care of the available spaces and facilities, therefore it is recommended:
- not to tamper with or remove equipment;
- not to alter the state of places, buildings, green spaces, equipment and furniture;
- not to misuse spaces, services and equipment for uses for which they are not designated;
- not to damage the vegetation and dig holes;
- not to wash items or themself and bath in spaces not intended for such purposes;
- not to occupy parking spaces, plots and terraces that have not been assigned.
Moreover, it is forbidden to:
- create any dangerous situations for themselves and for others;
- carry out any commercial, professional and artisanal activity within the context of the Holiday Centre;
- use (by the Guest) of any kind of drones in any area of the Holiday Centre.
Art. 19 – LITIGATIONS
For any litigation the Court of Pordenone is set as the competent Court and the Guest explicitly renounces the competence of any other Judicial Authority.
These Regulations constitute an integral part of the contract for the Guest’s stay. The Management is entitled to expel without delay those clients who, in its judgement, do disturb the peace of others or do contravene the present Regulation by of their own behaviour. In the case of the customer being expelled from the Holiday Centre, the payment is required for the stay and all related services up to the time of departure.
Note: In the event of inconsistencies or discrepancies between the Italian version and any other language version of these Regulations, the original Italian version is deemed authentic.