INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Pra’delle Torri S.r.l. Holiday Centre with head office at Viale Altanea 201 – Pra’ Delle Torri town VE, as personal data controller (hereinafter referred to as “Controller”), releases this information notice in compliance with European and Italian regulations on the personal data protection in order to let you know the purposes and methods of processing personal data that you may communicate while browsing this website (hereinafter the “Site”). The Controller has appointed a data protection officer (DPO), who may be contacted by the Data Subject via email to the following address: email@example.com
Purpose and legal basis for the processing
The Controller processes personal data for different purposes:
- allow the User to register in the reserved area and access the related services, as well as allow the Controller to carry out all administrative, accounting and tax related activities and to fulfil, more generally, all the compulsory legal obligations. In relation to this purpose, your consent is not required because the processing of data is necessary to provide the requested Services or to fulfill a legal obligation;
- perform the obligations arising from a booking request, follow up on your request for accommodation services and ancillary services or respond, before and after the execution of the contract, to your specific requests; The legal basis of this processing is based on the fulfillment of the sales contract of which you are a party and legal obligations and, therefore, the related processing does not require your express consent;
- use the contact details of the interested party (e-mail address, fixed and mobile telephone number, postal address) to carry out opinion polls, to transmit commercial communications containing information on products or services, as well as promotions or invitations to events to which the Controller will participate: for this purpose, express consent is required, which may be given and revoked even for some of the aforementioned activities, by writing to the e-mail address indicated below;
- to allow the elaboration and completion of studies and statistical and market research, as well as for the analysis of tastes, preferences, habits, needs and consumption choices by Pra ‘delle Torri Srl Holiday Centre and Camping sitefor such purpose requires the express consent that may be given and revoked even for some of the aforementioned activities, by writing to the e-mail address below;
Data retention period
The Controller intends to process the data according to the following temporal criteria:
- after 18 months from the last access to the reserved area, its user will be blocked. After 30 months from the last access, his user will be permanently deleted, except for the further storage for the time necessary for the definition (however reached) of any disputes that may have arisen;
- for the purpose referred to in point 3), the data will be processed for twenty-four months from the release of the consent: the interested party may revoke the consent or in any case oppose the processing at any time;
- the processing for the purpose referred to in point 4) will last for twelve months from the release of the consent, unless it is revoked early.
Nature of the provision of data and consequences in case of refusal
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in points 1) and 2) is necessary and therefore any refusal to supply it, in whole or in part, may make it impossible for the Controller to pursue the aforementioned purposes. The conferment for further purposes is optional: in the absence of this, the Controller will not be able to carry out the corresponding activities but will still be entitled to pursue the purposes referred to in points 1) and 2).
The Controller will not disclose any data but intends to communicate it to internal personnel authorised to process data according to their respective duties. The same applies to Group companies, credit institutions, organisations for credit recovery, commercial information, factoring and consulting services; as well as professionals or service companies, public and private bodies, also following inspections and verifications.
Should these recipients process data on behalf of the Controller, they will be appointed as data controllers with a specific contract or other legal act.
Data transfer to a third country and/or an international organisation
Personal data will not be transferred to non-European third countries or to international organisations.
Data Subjects’ Rights
The interested party has the right to ask the Controller to access their personal data and to rectify them if they are inaccurate, to delete them or limit their processing if the conditions are met, to oppose their processing for legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, and to obtain the portability of personally supplied data only if subject to automated processing based on consent or contract. The interested party also have the right to revoke his/her consent given for processing purposes that require such consent, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out up to the moment of revocation.
To exercise their rights, the Data Subject may use the form available here and forward it to the Controller at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org The Data Subject also has the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority, the Data Protection Authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).
Having read the above information, I ask Pra’ delle Torri Srl Holiday Centre to be registered in the personal area of its Site and at the same time
- I give consent
- I do not give consent
to Pra’delle Torri Srl Holiday Centre to use my data to conduct opinion and satisfaction surveys, transmit commercial communications containing information on products or services, as well as promotions or invitations to events in which the Controller will participate;
- I give consent
- I do not give consent
to Pra’delle Torri Srl Holiday Centre to use my data to allow the elaboration and completion of studies and statistical and market research, as well as for the analysis of tastes, preferences, habits, needs and consumption choices.