GREEN TOURISM – Travelling by electric car? You can charge it at Pra’ delle Torri
More and more people are moving to electric vehicles – we know this because the charging points at the Pra’ delle Torri Holiday Centre are in high demand.
To cater for this and to reaffirm our commitment to the environment, we’ve increased the number of charging points from 2 to 10, for the 2023 season.
This is a great advantage if you choose to spend your holidays at Pra’ delle Torri, as you’ll have no problems finding a place to charge up the car battery while you enjoy your holiday.
Where to find the charging points
There are 5 electric columns, each with 2 paid charging points. Here’s where you’ll find them:
• 4 charging points in the central square of the Holiday Centre in the car park next to the fountain;
• 4 charging points right in the middle of the camping area, in front of the Sporting Restaurant and Sports Centre;
• 2 charging points in the Bungalows area, in the central area next to the golf course, between number 168 and number 189.
Charging capacity and how to charge your car
The columns have a charging capacity of up to 22 Kw with a double socket type 2.
Top-ups are paid for on the app.
• Water dispenser and ice cubes machine
In the Holiday Centre Pra’ delle Torri there are 2 water dispensers supplying drinkable and fresh still or carbonated water upon payment. One is located in front of the supermarket on the main square, the other one is located by the toilet building no. 3 in the camping area.
At the toilet building no. 2 and 3 in the camping area there is also an ice cubes machine for food-safe ice, to be used upon payment.
• Na vhodu v prostor za kampiranje je postavljena storitev za avtodome; v sanitarnih prostorih 1, 2 in 3 je nekaj kemičnih izpraznjevalcev.
• Na voljo vsem gostom: območje, namenjeno pranju avtomobilov in avtodomov.
• V bližini vhoda v počitniško središče sta 2 postaji avtobusne linije. Aparat za samodejno izdajanje vozovnic je na voljo na postaji ob glavni recepciji.