Holiday Complex Safety Policy
The Centro Vacanze & Golf Pra’ delle Torri is surrounded by the luxuriant vegetation of the Venetian coast between Caorle and Duna Verde. It is a holiday complex that is fully equipped to offer its guests the best camping and accommodation solutions to satisfy their various needs, with a hotel, holiday apartments, water park with swimming pools and fountains, 18-hole golf course and numerous other facilities. In order to protect the natural environment surrounding the complex and health and safety in the workplace, the Centro Vacanze & Golf Pra’ delle Torri management has implemented a Safety Management System in compliance with the OHSAS 18001 standard.
Our company policy pursues the following goals:
• Attain more and more acknowledgement from the national and European tourist market.
• Expand our structures, improve our services and introduce the most innovative technologies.
• Take care of the environment, by reducing our emissions and consumptions.
• Train our employees about a safe and healthy workplace, providing them with all the most appropriate structures and equipment. • Maintain the highest level of technical and operating efficiency in all our structures and plant.
• Define targets and plans for ongoing improvement considering the needs and positions of all our colleagues and clients, taking into account the expectations of our guests and the public, changes in legislation, technological development and economic trends.
To reach these important goals Management endeavours to ensure that the organization and all those whose work is involved with it act to:
• Spread the company philosophy of quality services, environmental protection and safety, both personally and by handing out this document, to those working inside and outside the company, so the importance is fully understood of how these issues are managed within the work of each one.
• Use the best possible technology in order to efficiently use the human resources and company performance.
• Actively involve the service managers in the matters of health and safety in the workplace.
Each member of staff within their specific responsibility, must undertake to:
• Pursue the specific targets assigned by management addressed to continual improvement in our services and safety standards in order to guarantee total customer satisfaction.
• Work in observance of current law, regulations and the voluntary requisites they have signed regarding safety management, defining increasingly ambitious goals to ensure their own performance is constantly improving.
• Prevent accident and damage to employee health, remembering that protecting the natural environment, the original state of the land and human health are essential values in our policy.
• Facilitate the information programme with our guests, with an enthusiastic, cordial approach and a spirit of cooperation and initiative.
Caorle (VE), 16 June 2016
A copy of this document is on show in all areas available to employees, internal managers and guests to ensure its full and widespread disclosure. The policy is also spread externally through the company website.